Friday 6 May 2016

NeYo's ex Monyetta Shaw & wife Crystal Renay subtly shade each other online



Neyo's ex and mother of his two children Monyetta Shaw has revealed more details of her relationship with the singer. She got him on the hot seat when she revealed that he got her to tie her womb to avoid having more kids but he never went ahead with his own treatment to make him infertile.

When she found out he did not go through as planned she felt devastated. It hurts more since he was leaving her for another woman he met online Crystal  Renay, Who he is now married to and have a child with.

A scorned ex or a healing woman? Monyetta has writted a book "Bigger than me" where she detailed her relationship with the singer. 

In an interview with Bossip to promote her book, she revealed that while dating the singer, she did anything and everything he wants to make him happy but he still left her.


"I love hard" she said, and I went hard for my man, no question and I feel like I did those things at the time because I felt it was necessary and I was in love," Monyetta admits. "You’re in a relationship, you know your partner, I wasn’t a prude. I went hard for my relationship, it kinda happened and that’s what it was. The reason why I thought it was important to put it [the book] just when my daughter gets old enough to read it, or my son, it’s necessary [in the book] because whatever you do—you ain’t gon’ keep him. Maddie, don’t do it girl."

 Monyetta goes on to say that she regrets having the threesome. Even though it is not what she would ordinarily do, she did it for him.

"If it’s not what you want…at the time it was what I wanted, I’m not proud of it and I wouldn’t recommend it if it’s not part of your lifestyle. I’ve never tasted the seafood, let’s be clear. I have no desire to taste the seafood." 

Ne-Yo's wife, Crystal Renay, was obviously not impressed with what Monyetta said because she uploaded some thinly veiled shade to Moneytta on SnapChat. See their drama after the cut..

This was followed by Monyetta's own shade...
And then Crystal...making show her wedding ring showed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate YOU reading this, please Leave a comment!